Log in

No account? Create an account
white, marvin, star, boy, mountain

Another Journal Entry. =]

Last Wednesday was the last time I saw Marvin until Saturday afternoon. We went to pick him up Saturday around noon-ish. We, my mom, my sister, Marvin and I went downtown to do some last minute shopping for the Walk for the Cure of Breast Cancer on Sunday. I got a pair of ripped jeans and my sister got some jeans also. We all bought pink bandanas for flaunt at the walk. Then we went to Burligntons where Marvin bought himself 2 shirts, one bright green one mmmmmm, and one purple one with spray cans on it which came with a set of purple and blue skullcandy headphones. After that, we went to Wal-Mart and walked around. Marvin bought a game to play on our laptop at home, but we didn't know we had to pay an extra $15/month. So Sunday came around, we all woke up at around 6:45-7am. Ate doughnuts, blueberries, and cereal with strawberries in it for breakfast, piled into the car, and we were on out way. I love taking pictures, as you would know if you have visited my myspace site, so I took plenty more. We were about a mile or half a mile away from the Cohen Stadium where we saw a HUGE line of cars! We sat in the car for a good 10 or 15 minutes. Finally we were able to find parking at the EPCC campus right next to the stadium. We met up with a school bus who was shuttling people from different areas to the stadium. It was fun for me, because I haven't been on a school bus since 2 years ago I believe. Anywho, we finally got dropped off at the front of Cohen Stadium where thousands of El Pasoans and tourists pushed their ways through huge enormous crowds. We finally managed to get inside and waited at the starting line to start our walk. In a blink of an eye, the walk had started. We got there late, but early enough to start the walk. Cheering people standing off to the side cheering us on. People in wheelchairs even joined the event. (And I must say, for those of you who spent $25 recently on candy and tickets and whatnot, I am ashamed of all of you! That $25 could have helped some sick innocent person who is suffering with Breast Cancer while you parade around town with your friends!) Okay, since I got that off my chest, back to my story lol. People even brought their dogs to walk with us. We walked 1 1/2 miles down the road, when we had to turn around and walk the rest of the 1 1/2 miles back to the finish line. My mom has really bad knees, so at this point, she was ready to collapse. I am so proud of my mommy for walking, even though it hurts her. =] Anyways, we were almost to the finish line, when Marvin and my sister noticed we lost our parents lol. We looked around everywhere. Finally, we noticed they had walked back to the car, which was parked behind a line of tape dividing the street from the parking. We called them, and they said my mom's knees were killing her. Oh well, she tried. =] So Marvin, Elena (my sister), and I walked back to the car as well. We drove to the front of the Cohen Stadium, parked, and got out to go find something to eat. We went inside, nothing. So we got back in the car, and went to Mc Donalds. After we ate, we went home and started the laundry. Marvin was on the computer when his mom came to pick us up. We dropped her off at The American Legion, and went home. Marvin and I did things that you all shouldn't and wouldn't want to know. =] Then we went to the movies and saw Brothers, which was a very sad movie but a very good one at that. After the movie, we went over to Jesse's house, and played Halo on xbox. I guess an hour went by, when Marvin remember he didn't turn off the pot at his house which was boiling meat. So we left Jesse's, went home, turned off the pot, cleaned the bathroom, and then left. We didn't know where to go, so we went to Target and walked around. Nothing there. We got back in the car, and went to Wal-Mart...nothing there either. So we just decided to go to Barnes&Noble, where I finally found a book about a true story of a family who had to disappear because of a shooting that went down with the father. I bought that lol. I also bought Marvin a little black book for his practice on tagging, his art. Then we went to the Legion and picked up his mom around 11:30, got home and thought the meat boiling in the pot was for dinner tonight, but it wasn't....so we drove down to Whataburger and got some dinner there at about midnight-ish. We went back home, and fell right to sleep holding each other with smiles on our faces. =] This morning my phone buzzed, it was the timer saying we had to get up so Marvin wouldn't miss the ride to school, which is my dad lol. Got up, got dressed, brushed our teeth, got picked up, and now I am here eating apples with peanut butter and missing my baby to death! =[ lol.
Till next time.


white, marvin, star, boy, mountain

December 2010

Powered by LiveJournal.com